Airport Tycoon 21.0
by Global Star Software
Airport Tycoon 2 screenshots:
Get a full version of Airport Tycoon 2:
Airport Tycoon 2 is a Simulation game.
The weatherman predicts a tornado. Planeloads of baggage have disappeared. Flight delays have left customers in an uproar. Now, your most valuable airline is ready to pull the plug on a lucrative contract.
Welcome to the world of Airport Tycoon 2, where the sky is the limit and failure is just over the horizon. Airport Tycoon 2 is the highly anticipated sequel to the enormously successful original 3D Management simulation. Oversee every aspect of building and operating a full scale airport in a lush, stunning 3D graphics environment. Purchase your land and begin construction of buildings and airplanes. Guarantee the satisfaction, safety and hi tech extras to become the Ultimate Airport Tycoon.
Yet Airport Tycoon 2 never draws the gamer into its world. It never lets the player become immersed in a new reality. A complete lack of depth keeps anyone out of reaching distance for a possible good time. The entire game revolves around securing contracts with other airlines who would wish to use your airport for their evil bidding. Well, the only thing truly evil is all the paperwork that the game entails. Because that's what it is: paperwork. A lot of the game consists of navigating boring screens managing finances and lots of other not-so-fun things.
Airport Tycoon 2 puts you in charge of constructing the greatest airport in the world in one of 25 locales from Athens to Sydney. You can choose another route when entails one of six predetermined scenarios for the undertaking. Starting from scratch is not only tedious, but outright frustrating. In order for anything to happen you must first navigate the poorly designed menus in order to locate the lifeblood of your airport: a terminal, runway, and parking garage. Nothing in the tutorial apprises you of this necessity. The game's tutorial almost entirely fails to tutor. Its instructions are ambiguous at best leaving the player scratching his head still wondering how to perform many of the game's actions. In order to find out that the game will go absolutely nowhere unless these structures are built you will have to scour the manual to find this minor detail.
It's hard to comprehend why a publisher would wish to release a sequel to a game that was just as bad as its eventual successor. There really is no reward offered to the player for playing the game. There is no sense of satisfaction. The game fails to deliver in every aspect a good game should: good graphics, fun and immersive gameplay, and appeal that is somewhat lasting. Airport Tycoon 2 offers nothing new to the genre, and if anything detracts from it, giving gamers even less faith in the originality of developers and the implementation of new ideas.
Airport Tycoon 2 Includes:
- Experience the excitement of a vibrant airport with take-offs, landings, patrolling police, and tons of other vehicles and planes.
- Manage passenger and cargo flights through amazing weather conditions.
- Sign airline contracts, prepare for devastating disasters and create a lucrative airport empire in multiple scenarios or FREE PLAY mode.
- Choose from over 25 cities around the globe including Chicago, London, Moscow and Tokyo Each location has population and weather unique to those areas.
- Play in real time or speed things up As time passes day turns into night and night turns into day.
- A fully 3D world with free camera controls and multiple zoom levels.
- Dozens of objects to place within your terminals including metal detectors, check in desks, monitors and lounges.
- Earthquakes, blizzards and tornados threaten to shut your airport down.
- As your airport thrives, hotels, gas stations, retail shops and restaurants will clamor for a piece of the action.
- Over 60 buildings including terminals, hangars, fire stations, control towers and more.
Note: The Download Now link will download a small installer file to your desktop. Remain online and double-click the installer to proceed with the actual download.
Discuss it on Airport Tycoon 2 forum (1 post)
If you like Airport Tycoon 2, try other games: Airport Tycoon 3, Coffee Tycoon, Deep Sea Tycoon 2, Fish Tycoon, Hard Truck Tycoon, Lemonade Tycoon, Lemonade Tycoon 2, Oil Tycoon, Prison Tycoon, RollerCoaster Tycoon, Space Tycoon.
Airport Tycoon 2 system requirements:Processor: PIII 600 MHz, 64 MB RAM, Free hard drive space: 500 MB 3D Video Card 32MB Directx 8.1.
Systems: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP.
Game modes: Single game mode .
Airport Tycoon 2 news:
2005-09-22 Airport Tycoon 2 is a airport simulator.
Comments on Airport Tycoon 2:
There are no comments yet.
Commenting is closed. Please use forum to share your opinion.