Airport Tycoon 31.0
by Global Star Software
Airport Tycoon 3 screenshots:
Get a full version of Airport Tycoon 3:
Airport Tycoon 3 is a Simulation game.
This is the world of an Airport Tycoon. Where control is your only job, and success is your only option. WELCOME ABOARD.
The eagerly anticipated follow-up to Airport Tycoon 2 has finally landed, bringing with it a greater challenge than ever before. Airport Tycoon 3 has all the features you came to love from its predecessor the ultimate 3D airport management simulation but with a hoard of new and thrilling features.
In Airport Tycoon 3, you'll establish yourself as an airport mogul as you strive to build and manage the busiest airport in the world. Manage every physical and financial aspect of it as you strive to make your airport the most efficient, most attractive and most potent one on the globe. There's one thing better than building your dream – and that's playing it. If you manage well, you'll rule the skies. The local business convention has pushed your airport to its limits. Thousands of travelers have been streaming into your airport and they're not happy you don't have enough check-in desks or flights for that matter. Security has their hands full, and someone just started a fire in the men's washroom. The day never ends on the front lines of this Airport Dynasty.
Airport Tycoon 3 is a rather slow game. In fact, it wouldn't be too far of a stretch to call it completely static. It takes about a half an hour with Airport Tycoon 3 at the fastest setting to go through one year of game time. Of course, this kind of thing is relative if a lot of things are going on, right? So what if Airport Tycoon 3 is modeling every single minute of every single day of every single month, as long as we're kept busy?
Design, build and maintain your very own international airport in this amazingly in-depth management simulation. Get started by buying land in over 40 diverse locations and building runways, and then secure both cargo and passenger airline contracts. Watch your creation come to life as your airport bustles with the activities of planes, cars and passengers in detailed 3D-rendered graphics. But be careful! Bad weather, overbooked flights, bottlenecks on the runway, and aircraft collisions are all part of the job. Do you think you can keep your customers safe and happy on the way to becoming the ultimate airport manager?
Airport Tycoon 3 Includes:
- Amazingly detailed environment includes cars entering and leaving the airport, security guards in the terminal, airport service vehicles on the runway, planes landing and taking off
- Oversee every facet of your business, from negotiating contracts with hotels and restaurants chains, to the placement and management of gas stations and casinos
- Cutting edge 3D graphics, utilizing the Renderware engine
- Two modes of play Scenario and Build a New Airport
- Sign airline agreements with up to 50 different airlines and create a lucrative airport empire to carry passengers around the globe
- Secure lucrative airline contracts Solve day-to-day problems like flight delays, contract negotiations, environmental hazards and crime
- Up to 60 airplane models based on current, real-life planes and jets
- Go right inside your airport terminal with the vastly improved terminal management tool and place restaurants, stores, security, and check-in counters
- Choose from 20 Different city locations from across the globe in which to build your airport
Note: The Download Now link will download a small installer file to your desktop. Remain online and double-click the installer to proceed with the actual download.
Discuss it on Airport Tycoon 3 forum (1 post)
Airport Tycoon 3 system requirements:Processor: PIII 800 MHz, 256 MB RAM, Free hard drive space: 600 MB, 3D Accelerator 32MB Directx 8.1.
Systems: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP.
Game modes: Single game mode .
Airport Tycoon 3 news:
2005-09-22 Airport Tycoon 3 is a airport simulation.
Comments on Airport Tycoon 3:
There are no comments yet.
Commenting is closed. Please use forum to share your opinion.