Prison Tycoon screenshots:
Prison Tycoon is a Simulation game. Prison Tycoon allows you to build and run your very own correctional facility from the comfort of your own home, on your PC.
Crime doesn't pay but justice does! Private prisons are the new growth industry. Construct and run your own efficient rehabilitation facility. Control the layout of your prison buildings and the arrangement of the rooms and facilities within them. Place dormitories and cellblocks, mess halls and gymnasiums, but don't expect to be able to build death row right away.
Private prisons have become the new growth industry. You will construct and run an efficient rehabilitation facility with nothing but money on your mind. There's no escaping under your watchful eye as you oversee every detail of prison life. Start from the ground up placing the very walls and fences that will house and contain your prisoners. Choose from multiple isolated environments and get to work. Begin with a low security prison and build it up to a maximum security facility for the world's most dangerous criminals. Expertly staff your prison with wardens, guards, cooks, and rehabilitation experts. Carefully balance your budget, maintain prisoner morale, and minimize the potential for financial meltdown. Determine the overall security level of your lockdown, but beware! Too harsh a prison will create a dangerous environment and could spark prisoner riots. Too lenient an approach will result in rampant gang activity.
In Prison Tycoon, crime doesn't pay... but justice does!
Prison Tycoon features:
- Manage prisoner sentences from time off for good behavior to rehabilitation training
- Hire and control your prison staff
- Set up and run prison industries
- Influence prisoner morale by creating inmate activities, breaking up fights, and handling gang problems
- Establish your facility's reputation as the ultimate correctional institution
Note: The Download Now link will download a small installer file to your desktop. Remain online and double-click the installer to proceed with the actual download.
Discuss it on Prison Tycoon forum (1 post)
When you begin you will have a low security rating and must, with effort and managerial skill, improve your prison, maintain inmate discipline and increase your security to maximum. As time passes more inmates will arrive and you must deal with each new influx as they step off the prison bus, all of them needing to be housed and fed.
Raise funds for the upkeep of your inmates, staff and facilities by building on-site factories where your inmates can work. Will you rehabilitate offenders by allowing them learn trade skills or educate themselves while in prison, or discuss their issues with the prison Therapist? Or will you simply send in the guards to quell unrest...
- High level AI, with friendly interaction and fighting between inmates dependant upon mood and gang affiliation. Guards will subdue agressive prisoners, medical staff treat injuries, Chaplains administer to prisoner's spiritual needs and Therapists talk to prisoners to lift their spirits.
- Over 100 unique animations for each prisoner, allowing them greater interaction with their surrounding environment, fellow prisoners and staff.
- 96 unique and detailed prisoner model variations created to allow for a wide and varied prison population.
- Unique builder within a builder System... Open your buildings and build their interior content where ever you like.
- 3 unique prison building sets. Each level in the game has its own complete and unique set of buildings. The prison buildings within the game closely resemble real life prisons in their architectural style.
- Over 100 different prison buildings to place and furnish.
- Over 100 different rooms and objects were created to place within the prison buildings, each one allowing prisoners to interact with them on various levels and each one having different effects on the prisoner’s mood.
- 3 unique and highly detailed 3D landscapes based on real life locations.
Ever wondered what it will be like to build a prison from the ground up? Few people do. But Prison Tycoon, a game built by ValuSoft, shows players just how challenging and fun it is to build and run a prison, all while trying to get ahead financially. In Prison Tycoon, players first decide on the structure of their prison, beginning with the building. Choosing from a variety of materials and remote locations, players can customize their prison and build a fence to keep prisoners in. Then players can also choose their staff: wardens, guards, and cooks are a few of the people players can customize and then influence. Players begin with a low-security prison and build their way up to high-security by successfully maintaining stability within the prison. Overcoming financial problems and keeping prisoners from breaking out in riot are a few of the obstacles players must rise above in order to be successful. One way to achieve balance is to plan activities for prisoners and break up gang fights. One of the challenges of Prison Tycoon is finding the perfect balance for discipline. Too much or too little can lead to catastrophe. Prison Tycoon is a game for those who enjoy the feeling of power. In this world, the player has complete control of what goes on, at least until the people in the prison start interacting on their own; then, complete chaos can erupt. Nonetheless, running this small world will prove satisfactory to many players.
Prison Tycoon system requirements:P-III 700MHz 256MB Free hard drive space: 500MB 32MB 9.0.
Systems: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP.
Game modes: Single game mode .
Prison Tycoon news:
2006-08-31 Prison Tycoon is a simulation game.
Comments on Prison Tycoon:
There are no comments yet.comments powered by Disqus