Tomb Raider III: Adventures of Lara Croft
Tomb Raider III: Adventures of Lara Croft screenshots:
Tomb Raider III: Adventures of Lara Croft is a Action game.
Join Lara in her biggest adventure to date in the phenomenal Tomb Raider series. Prepare to be amazed!
Join Lara in her biggest adventure to date in the phenomenal Tomb Raider series. Play through five huge worlds, in any order, on the quest for an ancient meteor rumored to have life-giving powers. New puzzles, environments, and even a few old enemies, like the infamous T-Rex await you. From the jungles of India to the icy wastes of Antarctica, across the rooftops of London and into the depths of Nevada's mysterious Area 51, Lara is ready for anything. Prepare to be amazed!
With Tomb Raider III: Adventures of Lara Croft, the third installment of the Tomb Raider series, you again enter the world of Lara Croft, the queen of female super heroes, and with an English accent at that. It is an action game with a healthy dose of adventure and puzzle elements thrown in. Lara, an archaeologist, is off to more exotic worldwide locations – the blistering deserts of Nevada's mysterious Area 51, the lush islands of the South Pacific, the dark streets of London, the jungles of India, and a mysterious island near Antarctica. Core Design, the wholly-owned subsidiary of Eidos created Lara Croft in November 1996. She was the first female character to star in her own action game series. The Tomb Raider series and Lara Croft have grown in popularity, and she has become a pop culture icon. She has been in more than 80 magazine and newspaper covers, has more than 100 web sites dedicated to her, and the rock band U2 even featured her in a music video.
Tomb Raider III: Adventures of Lara Croft Includes:
- Play in any order as you follow Lara through the South Pacific, Antarctica, Area 51, London, and India
- New moves and vehicles include speed dash, monkey swing, kayak, and quad bike help Lar.a out of tricky situations.
- Incredible new graphic enhancements include multi-colored lighting, reflections, rippling water, fog, and changing weather effects!
- Greater number of enemies than Tomb Raider 1 & 2!
- Defend against hyenas, monkeys, piranhas, and the infamous T-Rex with new weapons such as Grenade Launcher, Desert Eagle, and Rocket Launcher!
- Improved AI system for Lara's numerous enemies.
- New special effects including rain, snow, fire and other lighting effects.
- New moves that get Lara out of sticky situations – a speed dash, monkey swing, and crawl.
Note: The Download Now link will download a small installer file to your desktop. Remain online and double-click the installer to proceed with the actual download.
Discuss it on Tomb Raider III: Adventures of Lara Croft forum (1 post)
Tomb Raider III: Adventures of Lara Croft system requirements:Processor: Pentium 166 MHz, 16 MB RAM, Free hard drive space: 202 MB SVGA Video Card 4MB DirectX 6.
Systems: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP.
Game modes: Single game mode .
Tomb Raider III: Adventures of Lara Croft news:
2005-09-19 Tomb Raider III: Adventures of Lara Croft is a 3D action shooter.
Comments on Tomb Raider III: Adventures of Lara Croft:
There are no comments yet.comments powered by Disqus