Worms Armageddon screenshots:
Worms Armageddon is a Action game.
This is a hilarious action and strategy game, with a variety of features and modes. Take part in the last battle between good and evil!
Take part in the last battle between good and evil – Judgement Day. But these sneaky, little blighters with bad attitudes couldn't care less about any day, let alone Judgement Day! Worms Armageddon is packed with good guys and bad guys. Whether you're playing single player, multi-player, or on the Internet, Worms Armageddon includes a multitude of features and play modes.
What can be more fun then commanding cute, little smiling worms to launch a napalm airstrike on your unexpecting worm enemies? Why, doing it again of course! Your goal is simply to annhilate the enemy worm team. How you do it is up to you and there are so many crazy and hilarious ways to do it.
Worms Armageddon is a good game for many reasons, first off the game holds its own when it comes to gameplay. An almost addictive platformer/strategy game mix, you can see that whoever designed this game put alot of thought into how the game would work
How about a cocktail bomb on the heads of enemy worms thrown from a cliff above? What about a carefully thrown stick of dynamite that lands in the middle of a worm troup stuck in a valley? You could even activate your jet pack and drop a land mine on worst enemy! However you decide to wreck havoc, you will have a blast doing it!
Worms Armageddon was initially intended to be released as an expansion pack for Worms 2, but was released as a stand-alone game when it exceeded all expectations. Worms Armageddon included 33 in-depth missions in an extensive and elaborate campaign, along with training missions, a deathmatch feature, some new graphics and sounds, and a few new weapons and utilities. Much of the customisability of Worms 2, however, was removed, as Team17 thought that the interface would become cluttered and overwhelming.
Worms Armageddon also included a much more organised and functional internet play service, known as WormNET, which required registration and utilised leagues and ranks. Problems with cheating led to the removal of the leagues, but their re-introduction is planned in a series of updates that have provided the game with more customisability.
Worms Armageddon Includes:
- Play the computer in Deathmatch Challenge where you will be given a rank based on the number of games won over time.
- Play against other people on your computer, over a network, or on Wormnet Internet Play! Set alliances with other teams, tweak landcapes, weapons, worm numbers and a ton of other options for the best gameplay.
- Get qualified in the training course and unlock 43 single player missions! (Each single player mission completed will unlock that landscape for use in normal game play.)
- Create your own maps with the powerful and flexible game editor!
Note: The Download Now link will download a small installer file to your desktop. Remain online and double-click the installer to proceed with the actual download.
Worms Armageddon Totally Killer Weapons:
- Standard Weapons – Bazooka, mortar, homing missile, air strike, napalm strike, baseball bat, battle axe, blowtorch, cluster bomb, dragonball, dynamite, fire punch, flamethrower, grenade, handgun, shotgun, minigun, kamikaze, landmine, longbow, mortar, petrol bomb, prod, sheep, suicide bomber, uzi.
- Secret Weapons – Can you find all the secret weapons dropped in crates during gameplay. There are some awesome ones waiting to be found and used like the carpet bomb, mail strike, ming vase...even an overweight game producer.
Worms Armageddon system requirements:Pentium 100 MHz or faster (Pentium 133 MHz or faster recommended), 32 MB RAM (64 MB RAM recommended), 140 MB free hard disk space, SVGA 2 MB VRAM (SVGA 4 MB VRAM recommended).
Systems: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP.
Game modes: Single game mode .
Worms Armageddon news:
2005-09-09 Worms Armageddon is a hilarious worms game.
2006-11-17 Worms Armageddon description updated.