Worms 2 screenshots:
What can be more fun then commanding cute, little smiling worms to launch a napalm airstrike on your unexpecting worm enemies? Why, doing it again of course!
They're back, they're cute and deadlier than ever!L earn how cruel worms can be in this classic game of revenge. Worms2 is the second game in a Worms series of turn-based computer games developed by Team17 Software.
Enter the bizarre and fantastic cartoon world of Worms 2. Wreak havoc on your rivals, in a game of revenge and petty-minded cruelty. Humiliate your friends, take revenge on your family, annihilate complete strangers – Worms 2 is frenetic, frenzied fun.
Worms 2 is a clever turn based combat game framed from the original genius of Scorched Earth. You command a team of 4–8 worms with one mission – utterly destroy the other worm team. Simple concept but how you achieve your objective can be incredibly amusing.
You start armed to the teeth with bazookas, hand grenades, petrol bombs, shotguns, air strikes and tons of other weapons.
Even better weapons can be found in random crate drops that happen throughout the game. In them you can find more devastating weapons (with bigger blasts and funnier attacks) to help you take out the enemy team. As you fight the enemy worm team, the landscape around you gets affected by your weapons.
Worms 2 Includes:
- Randomly generated maps keep replay value high!
- Always someone to play – play against the computer, against another player, and over a network.
- Customize weapon powers, terrain, music, and use cheat codes to tweak game play to your perfect satisfaction!
- 45 single player campaigns that improve your worms skill!
Note: The Download Now link will download a small installer file to your desktop. Remain online and double-click the installer to proceed with the actual download.
Discuss it on Worms 2 forum (2 posts)
Every now and then a game comes along that is addictive, challenging, and entertaining all at the same time and yet can't really be explained as such to someone who hasn't played the game. Worms 2 is such a game. – GameSpot.
The most brilliant and most entertaining game that I have ever played! This game keeps me glued to the PC for hours on end. It's brilliant fun for all who play the game. The graphics are brilliant and game itself has been planned with great brilliance. Thank you for bringing this game to the world!!! – Karl Christian Aucamp, Worms 2 Player.
This game was fun in many ways and in many was it was amasing, the fact that you can go on the internet is the best option and it makes this the best worms ever – Tyler Bichel.
Classic game. Very enjoyable especially with my friends. I think that novelty super weapons like holy hand grenade add alot to the game in terms of amusingness. Downloading from here caused me to buy worms world party, which has alot of extra maps and some extra features. – Barnaby Wharam.
Read why players love Worms 2!
- Explosive fun, I find it hard to stop playing this game. Its filled with gigantic explosions and funny sound effects. It also has a great deal of strategy intermingled with its amusing effects. – Sean Magill
- I think this game is designed really well with the weapons and detail put into it. If I have enough money, I will definately buy the full version. The game is my favourite of all I've played, and I really really want it. The game contains good graphics and well-thought-out levels and I would give it a rating of 5 out of 5. It's the bomb! – Brad Wright
- This is deffinatly one of the best games I have ever played ever. The graphics for this game are nicely illustrated and the gameplay is easy to get used to and simple to play. On a scale to 1–10 Worms 2" deffinatly gets a 10. I reccomend this game to anyone and everyone. – Jonathan Creely
- The game has many features that make it fun, such as the broad range of weapons. I played the demo and discovered it is a very addicting game. Also, the evironments are well designed because of the color and the variation. – Freddy Castaneda
- Worms 2 is a good game for many reasons, first off the game holds its own when it comes to gameplay. An almost addictive platformer/strategy game mix, you can see that whoever designed this game put alot of thought into how the game would work. – Caleb Clouser
Worms 2 system requirements:Pentium 75 MHz or faster (Pentium 133 MHz or faster recommended), 16 MB RAM (32 MB RAM recommended), 51 MB free hard disk space SVGA 1 MB VRAM (SVGA 4 MB VRAM recommended) DirectX5.
Systems: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP.
Game modes: Single game mode Multiplayer (HotSeat).
Worms 2 news:
2005-09-09 Worms 2 added.
2006-11-17 Worms 2 description updated.
Comments on Worms 2:
There are no comments yet.comments powered by Disqus